The best concealer yet | KTMY

18 January 2015

The best concealer yet


I find I always seem to struggle when it comes to concealers; I can never find one which is just right. After looking at review after review I hear about Maybelline The Eraser Eye Concealer and just had to try it.


P A C K A G I N G  &  A P P L I C A T O R 

What makes this product so unique is the applicator for sure. Unlike many concealers I've tried, it doesn't have a doe foot applicator but instead a sponge like dabber on which you twist and then apply a tad bit of pressure for the product to come through. I defiantly prefer this applicator as it goes on easier and you can build it up if necessary. 

F O R M U L A

I was shocked at how light weight this product felt on the skin, but it still gave great coverage. It's quite creamy and blends well into the skin and foundation and lightens under your eyes to give a natural look. Ever since reading on blogs and pinterest about the 'correct' way to apply concealer, applying an upside down triangle under the eye and then blending it in, for me, gives the best effect and coverage. 

R A T I N G 
  
   *****
     5 star

I will defiantly be getting this product again and at £7.99 it doesn't seem too expensive. The only downside to this product is the lack of shades however I got lucky and found one which matched up really well. 

Katie xo
 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've heard so much about this concealer in the beauty blogging world - I think I'm definitely going to have to try it now! x

    http://wandering-limbs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You defiantly should! It's great. Have a great day xo

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig